Monday, June 07, 2004

All Our Yesterdays' Tomorrows

I'm going to do things a little different today. I'm going to let Blogger handle the date/time stamp instead of doing it myself. (I'm running pretty late today, so I thought I'd cut a dozen keystrokes out. It'll save time, you know.)

Had a good day yesterday. Hung out at a bookstore, and had tea and Seven Up on the shore of a pond outside the store.

She took me to a Thai restaurant after that. I've never had Thai food before, and I heard that it was fairly spicy. I love spicy stuff, and I was a little disappointed ... At first. My sinuses did drain a little, it wasn't nearly as powerful as the first time I tried Chinese hot mustard. It wasn't until nearly a half an hour later when I popped some Altoids gum that I realized the spices left my mouth a little ... Sensitive. I thought I'd frozen my uvula!

We got back together later at her place (I helped her to get her DVD player working) and watched A Christmas Story, Then talked about our exes. She's still very much in love with her ex, even though he's getting married, and knows pretty much what's going on in his life. I'm ambivalent about my ex now, and I haven't seen or heard from her in more than a year and a half. I don't really know what's going on in her life. (It would be nice to know, I suppose, but I'm not going out of my way to find out.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)