Thursday, June 10, 2004

Time Lag -1 Day

I've forgotten exactly how powerful Tylenol P. M. can be. I took just two of them Tuesday morning before I went to bed, and got more than my usual amount of sleep. (I wound up passing out on the couch for about an hour before I could get up to go to my bed for the next eight and a half.

So, all together, I had gotten close to ten hours of sleep by the time I "awoke" yesterday. But, I felt like I had a hangover (minus the headache and nausea, of course) all day yesterday. So, when I blogged, I wasn't even sure what day it was. (I'm just going to toss out the Tylenol P. M. and get some regular Tylenol for the next headache I get.)

I know this may seem like a long way around to this part of the story, but the Humpday Quote is coming to you on a Thursday this week ... Thanks in no small part to a dose of over-the-counter pain(over)killers.

*** ** *** ** *** **

Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.
-----Groucho Marx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)