Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Back on the Air

June 2nd, 2004
2:07 P. M.

We made it through the storms; even had a nice little river running through our backyard. Other parts of the region didn't get off so easily, though. Much of a small town that held many memories for a dear friend of mine was nearly wiped out. (This is a particularly poignant loss for her. She tells it well enough in her short post from yesterday. I'm not even going to try to add anything to it. All I'll say is that I've had a moment of silence.)

For all those who survived, there is no doubt something or someone dear to you was lost this past weekend. For all of you, my heart goes out.

*** ** *** ** *** **


"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)