Sunday, June 13, 2004

What Was The Name of the Windows Edition That Was Out Two Editions Before XP?

Help! I honestly don't remember. I haven't used my own computer in so long. And, as I booted it up for the first time in what seems like forever I didn't pay attention to the opening screen. I think I'm running '98 right now ... Which is just fine with me. I'm mystified by most (if not all) of the "improvements" made in ME and XP.

For example, on my mom's computer I can't find Scandisk (even when I search the hard drive for it.) Mom's computer desperately needs scandisk run on it. I've never seen such a new computer freeze up so often (other than D's.) I've managed to keep mine up and running, and I've neglected it for what I'm sure must be months on end. But, then again, I'm not used to "new and improved" anything. Give me "old and inferior." It's something my mind can handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)