Monday, May 24, 2004

Not Quite Ready to Start Another Week.

May 24th, 2004
3:40 P. M.

True it may be that I'm not ready for another week (I feel as if I needed a five day weekend to get all the nothing I had planned done), but the week is thrust upon me. I'll get over it just like I have on every other Monday in my life up to this point. Dazed, confused, and walking around like a zombie...

The news coming from around the world is still terrible. So, what was it? A wedding, or a cover for arms smugglers? Someone will report (with some slant, no doubt) so you will decide.

And, if I hear or read one more person saying that dissent "aids and comforts the enemy," I'm going to "engage in an involuntary personal protein spill!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)