Sunday, May 16, 2004

The Comments Problem

May 16th, 2004
3:55 P. M.

Solving this little comments problem is coming to be a little more of a headache than I expected it to be. So, like most of the other problems in my life that have proven to be far more difficult than I can handle, I'm simply going to abandon any efforts to fix it. (It's during this stage that the solution to the problem presents itself in a dream, only to be forgotten very quickly as I bolt upright in bed ... Or on whatever other piece of furniture I happen to be reposing.

So, instead of solving that problem, I've decided to get out of the house. I am writing this from the library's computer lab right now, and after I leave here ... I don't even know what I'm going to do. I'll probably head over to the Carnegie Center to see what kind of (writing)classes are available for those entering their 30s. (I'm really looking for an excuse to get out of the house, and meet new people, on a regular basis.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)