Friday, May 21, 2004

Friday Five-less Still. How About Some Daily Dirt?

May 21st, 2004
3:02 P. M
.

1. What is your definition of beauty?
My definition of beauty varies with my mood. Generally speaking, though, I like dark haired women who wear glasses. (Example ... And don't laugh!) I think a smile coupled with a sparkle in the eyes broadens the definition, though. A blonde would do, if her smile makes me stop in my tracks.

2. In your opinion, who's the most beautiful person? Why?
There is someone at work who has the dark hair I like, though she has perfect vision (pity ... I think she would be that much prettier if she wore glasses). Even when she isn't smiling, she has bright, shining green eyes. She has an easy going manner, and is very easy to talk to. It's hard to get into here, but even if something were to happen to her physical beauty, she would remain a beautiful human being.

3. [Finish the sentence]: Most vain, self-centered people usually...
...Publicly ignore their own shortcomings, then dwell on them in private. (I think I might have just described myself.....)

4. If you were attractive, what would you do?
Are you saying I'm not attractive? That smart-ass response aside, if I were attractive, I would still be doing what I am now. That is, trying to get through life the best way I know how. (Basically, boring the world with my weblog.)

5. Do you think most people judge people by their looks?
I think that judging people by looks is a knee-jerk reaction. It is something primordial about us. For instance, my fascination with sparkling eyes could very well be me scanning for a healthy mate (in which case, I expect to be overlooked myself. To be perfectly honest.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)