Friday, May 14, 2004

... Tomorrow the Stars ...

May 14th, 2004
1:55 P. M.

Welcome to my 200th post! Woo Hoo!

I never expected to stick to this thing for as long as I have. I still have no real idea why I'm maintaining it. I mean, from someone who will not watch reality TV to bore thousands ... Well, hundreds ... Well ... Dozens of people from around the world with a "So What?" life, makes no sense even to me! But, hey ... I'm having fun! (That's what got me into acting in High School. I didn't care if the audience was having fun so long as I was. Of course, if they were miserable, so was I ... But, you get the idea of why I do things like this blog.)

I should digress a little. On the surface, it makes no sense for someone who finds reality TV boring to write about his everyday life and read about the lives of others. It's interesting to know that there are no "blog execs" looking to spice things up a bit by adding a bunch of hotties in bikinis. (I just added that last line so my blog would pop up for someone looking for pictures of ... heheh ... hotties in bikinis!)

Since I do believe that my life is fairly boring after all, I have decided to do something about it. Tomorrow, there is an amateur astronomy club meeting at Raven Run Nature Sanctuary, and I'm going to it (so long as weather permits.)

Come on! You don't think astronomy is interesting? ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)