Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Word of the Weekend: Worry

March 16th, 2004
2:21 P. M.

This past three days' down time I owe to concern over a friend of mine. We were held unexpectedly incommunicado, and I went a little off the deep end over it. Her telephone was cut off, and instead of an outgoing message saying "The number you have reached is no longer in service," I got a busy signal.

So, when I went over to her house Sunday and she didn't answer the door (although her car was there), I panicked. Worry ate away at me until I heard from her yesterday evening.

Whew.

She had been at a friend's house when I was trying to get her to come to her door. I'm so glad she's alright ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)