Friday, March 12, 2004

Another Exercise in Quick Recall

March 12th, 2004
3:38 P. M.

Another Friday Five's here. That's all...

1. What was the last song you heard?
It was "Mr. Blue Sky" by E.L.O

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
I saw Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course, and before I sat down to write this, I watched a little bit of Star Wars Episode II.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
A bag of pistachios and two bottles of water. Why two bottles of water? Because .... Have you ever tried to eat pistachios without having water handy?

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Sleep, wake up, eat, and drink ... The real fun begins next week when I enroll for classes for next semester and fill out my financial aid forms.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
My mom, her boyfriend, Bennie, TJ, and Jason. It was all pretty much on the same subject. Bennie's wanting to become a real estate salesperson (part time) ... and she darn near has me talked into doing it, too.

*** ** *** ** *** **


There are some strange things going on in this world. Very disheartening things, in fact. Like this story that smacked me in the face as I logged on today.

I couldn't have ever imagined that things would come to the point where people can go out and walk their dogs ... And get electrocuted while doing so. And to think that the people who work on these things are so harried that they allow for such fatal flaws to go unnoticed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)