Saturday, March 20, 2004

Sweetnight, Goodheart!

March 20th, 2004
3:16 P. M.

A big day is in store for me in about seven hours. The next in what I hope to be a continuing (and very interesting) trips across two states begins. We will be going to pick up my niece and bring her back to Kentucky for her spring break. I know she looks forward to seeing all of her old friends from around the neighborhood. That's something my sister and I never got to do when we were little ... Once we moved away, that was it. We never went back to visit our friends (with one notable, but recently very sad, exception).

But, I do indeed look forward to having my niece around once again. I love the originality that her mind brings to everyday occurrences. She helps me to look forward to the day I have children of my own .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)