Thursday, March 18, 2004

Links to Blogs of Which I've At Least Glanced

March 18th, 2004
4:09 P. M.

There are days when I log on to do an entry here that I get distracted while reading other people's blogs. While most of them I quickly close down and never look at again (a blog that uses a lot of "AOL Kiddie Speak" stands a good chance of falling into that category), I have found a few to be worth looking in on again from time to time. (Of course, my absolute favorites are on the right of the screen.)

Today, instead of writing anything original (my inspiration seems to be drying up), I'm going to post a long list of links to blogs I've read and liked over the past month. (A quick note -- the liberal bias I'm showing here is not on purpose ... Though I am, indeed, a liberal. I've found at least one blog written by a conservative that I liked. Unfortunately, I got knocked offline the night I was going to add her link to this list. It is called "Right Woman" or something like that ... And she's a Canadian. So in case you've come across a blog written by a conservative Canadian woman, that's the one I'm talking aboat ... errrm ... about.

So, here are the links!

The Journey
A Town Called Podunk
Dreams 24/7
Love A Little More...
The League of Liberals
Doctors Get Breast Cancer, Too
The Daily Donkey
Led Free DC
The PCAT Professor
Glow Machine's Solipsistic History of the Universe
Unexploded Ordinances
The Inevitable Slow-Force Streaming of Time
With a Cutting Edge
Life of a High School Science Teacher
I'm a fish! I'm a fish! I'm a fish!
||paranoid.android||
Politics: News from the political arenas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)