Thursday, January 08, 2004

You Know Who ... The Traitor!

January 8th, 2004
12:04 A. M.

Yes, folks! I'm a traitor.

Sort of ... I've just set up an account with Live Journal, so I can read a friend's writing. She told me which name she uses, but I'm pretty sure I'm spelling it wrong, because I can't get to her journal no matter how hard I try. I'll just talk to her tomorrow, with a pen and pad in hand so I can make sure to get it right!


*** ** *** ** *** **


I just realized something very important just now. As I was typing in today's date ... yes, today's and not last year's ... I remembered it was an important day.

Today is someone's birthday.

In an odd coincidence, it's also my grandfather's birthday ... but I've never seen anyone impersonating him ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)