Thursday, January 01, 2004

What's the Best Way to Teach a child Not to Stick a Fork in an Electrical Outlet?

January 1st, 2004
8:31 P. M.

You go ahead and let them do it. Experience is the best teacher.

Why, you ask, is he writing about how to teach electrical safety? Simple. I learned last night why I didn't do a lot of drinking when I was younger. In fact, I didn't have my first beer until I was 23. I didn't have my first buzz until I was 28. Today, I had my first hangover.

I know I hate those things already. The headache was not the worst part of it ... I've had worse headaches than this one. What I hated was the loss of appetite. I actually had to force myself to eat breakfast ... at three thirty in the afternoon. I have a promise to make right now. I won't bother writing it out because it's been said by so many others on so many "days after."


Can You All Still Trust Me?

Well, today's my birthday. I've always heard it said that you can't trust anyone over thirty. Does that count in my case? I mean, I turned at 5:26 A. M., so I am 15 hours and 5 minutes over thirty. Is there some sort of grace period where I can still be trusted ...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)