Sunday, January 04, 2004

I'm Such a Stinker!

January 4th, 2003
12:41 A. M.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen ... I've done it. Averie can blame me now! If you'll click over to Tinmen Don't Dance, you have a chance of seeing a google ad for Houses for rent Winnipeg. I suppose that linking to my blog and mentioning Canada in one of her posts sent some Canadian looking for a place to rent to her blog!

It could be worse, though ... I found out through my site meter a few months ago that not only were people looking for places to rent ending up on my blog, people who were looking for locker room and shower nudity were showing up here too! (I hope I haven't disappointed anyone.)

These search engines are such marvelous tools, aren't they? Little did I know that choosing the name I did for my blog would have such consequences! Now, everytime someone types in a search for rental property, they could wind up at one of the many other sites that link to this one! They've been winding up here since August 13th, 2003!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)