Monday, December 29, 2003

Neat News Stories from National Geographic

December 29th, 2003
1:21 P. M.

After logging on today, I saw a headline for National Geographic's top ten stories of 2003. I haven't written much about it here, but I am a major astronomy buff. Ok, so maybe more like a fan or something. But, I thought this story was pretty cool. True, some folks may think this is a waste of time, whether there are intelligent species out there or not. I think if were not wasting time in this manner, we're going to waste it some other way.

If you want to get technical about it, I think the very fact that we're having trouble finding signals from intelligent civilizations is proof that these civilizations exist ..... Click Here for someone who can put it better than I.

P.S. I saw a blog today called "Life for Rent." I didn't get to click on the link before the next page loaded. I wish I had been paying closer attention. I don't know how to search for blogs on title only ... seeing as Tin Men Don't Dance is www.pushingtin.blogspot.com, I don't know what Life for Rent's web address is...If you write this blog, please leave a comment! I want to read your blog!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)