Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Very Quickly Now. I Must Not Keep the Party on Hold!

December 31st, 2003
8:31 P. M.

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! Hope you're all doing well, and partying smart! I know I am. I haven't eaten anything for a couple of hours, so I know there should be nothing to slow down the absorption of alcohol!

I was sent a v. amusing link in an e-mail today. It was v. funny. I haven't had a chance to read it all yet, but I think I'll go ahead and link to it here so you folks can read and enjoy. It's one of those "I kid because I love" things that someone created, so if anyone is offended by any ... insinuations ... about characters from The Lord of the Rings, take it easy! I love the book, the movies, and I respect Tolkien very highly. Doesn't change the fact that I find this link v. hilarious, though....

Well, as I said, I can't keep the party waiting. Good night, and Party Hearty!

As promised almost a week ago...

Humpday Quote of the

Week!

Meanwhile, tension between the United States and North Korea continues to mount as North Korea, in what the White House calls ''a deliberate act of provocation,'' uses nuclear missiles to destroy Columbus, Ohio. A visibly angry President Bush warns the North Koreans that they ``better not give any of those missiles to Iraq.''
Dave Barry, from the article 2003, a Dave Odyssy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)