Monday, January 19, 2004

An Unusual Second Date

January 19th, 2004
12:20 P. M.

I just wanted to see if anyone who's been following This Space for Rent over the past six months gets the reference I've made in the title of this post ... here I go, referring to my own writing, again....

But, on with the subject at hand here.

Last night, I had a second date with someone ... who actually called what we've done before a date. I'm not sure where it's headed, but there's going to be a third date this coming weekend. After what I've been through, I'm not going to rush anything. More than likely, if things are going to be slow in developing, I will be responsible for that.

Then again, the other person comes across as someone who is going to be careful herself.

I'll write more about her later, and in slightly greater detail. No names will be given, mind you. Unless she says it's ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)