Saturday, January 10, 2004

I Doubt Seriously This Has Made it to CNN!

January 10th, 2004
12:17 A. M.

Well, well, well. I know folks have been keeping an eye on either Florida or California to supply our country with embarrassment. What I must wonder, though, is whether or not the country is surprised when something like this happens in a state like Kentucky.

Since I haven't traveled too far out of my state, I don't know what people think about Kentuckians. I'm pretty sure that the phrase "Horse Capital of the World" has made it outside our borders. But, other than that, all I have to go on is what my father told me about his 1968 trip to Winnipeg. He told me that when people found out he was from here, they would look down at his feet to make sure he was wearing shoes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)