Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Perhaps the focus should be on just meeting new people and dating. When I gave up on having a "normal" relationship and ever dating again after dating a psycho path, I met the man I eventually married (four years later). It is okay to have marriage as a long-term goal, but smaller goals (short-term golas) are definitely the way to go and don't give up. As someone who has known you for over 12 years now, I think you do have a chance of meeting someone. Think about the positive qualities others have pointed out to you over the course of your life and see those things in yourself. Hang in there! D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)