Wednesday, January 14, 2004

It's Just Now Wednesday, and I Already Have Thursday's Post Ready to Go!

January 14th, 2004
2:06 A. M.

And it feels wonderful! Tinged with a little irony, though. I no longer need to have any kind of writing done in advance, but here I am ... ready with tomorrow's post today.

I am still editing it ... pondering over whether it will be added as it is, or with any references to my full name removed. I really don't know. I'm feeling comfortable enough to give my name, but I'm not getting paid for this, and I am a far cry from being a celebrity (even locally). I always say, "What good is fame without fortune?"


*** ** *** ** *** **


But, on a completely different subject, I've selected a quote that I just happen to like a whole lot. I don't know how accurate it is (I've dredged it up from memory, since I can't find my copy of the book), but it is from one of my favorite authors, so it's going to be today's:

Humpday Quote of the

Week!

"P. M. S. is that time of the month when women act like men do all the time."
--Robert Heinlein writing as Dr. Lazarus Long from The Cat Who Walks Through Walls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)