Sunday, January 18, 2004

How Cool Can This Be?

January 18th, 2004
1:00 A. M.

This is my first time at a particular club here in town. (I've had four beers and two things in test tubes ... a "Caramel Apple" something and a "Pixie Stick." So much for studying at the library, huh?)

This place has a dance club in one section, a live rock band in another, an acoustic folk duo playing in a third section, and in a fourth section there is a karaoke showcase.

And ... here's the kicker ... I keep running into old friends here.

One guy, whom I still have no idea who he is, knew me on sight ... I'm still trying to remember him.

The other guy ... well ... do you remember me writing about the plays I did? (It was a five episode run back in September. I know ... I accidentally deleted one of them. I'll find it in my e-mail and re-post it.)

Well, he played a (state) senator in the play in which I was the cop ... now he works security at this club!!!

...Kick Ass!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)