Thursday, December 04, 2003

Thursday. That's It...The Title of This Post. Do You Like It? No? TOUGH!

December 4th, 2003
12:09 A. M.


I'm not quite bored, but you might be reading this. I'm just hanging out here at the apartment, listening to a mix of Tenacious D and Warren Zevon (a playlist I've called "Tenacious Z"), and simply trying to write. Nothing more than keeping those creative juices flowing.
Working on some of that elbow grease that someone once told me was necessary to become a better writer.


Bored yet? Yes?
All right, then, I'll try to get a little more interesting...


Here's what I've discovered about myself these past few weeks. This thing I'm doing...writing regularly, exercising regularly, and getting out, er, regularly...just doesn't feel right. I mean, I enjoy all that immensely, and I have no intention of stopping any time soon.
I have, however, noticed that when I sat down and played my Playstation for an hour, I felt more like my old self. I actually felt a little more cheerful after that! I mean, wasting time on video games is what made me "me" in the past! I need to set some time aside every week for that. I think I find, as it may be said, "my center" when I'm mashing buttons and snacking on potato chips for hours on end.


So, for my New Year's resolutions (it's a little early, I know, but last year's resolution was to stop procrastinating...and I've been meaning to get around to that one since I was in grade school), I resolve to get a Playstation 2 or an x-Box (whichever one is cheapest and plays DVD's), and to play the thing Thursday nights instead of posting here.


Yeah. That sounds good. Most of my action takes place on Wednesday or Friday anyway. Thursdays aren't my forte anyhow.
I've been missing the Friday Fives with alarming frequency lately....
Look for its return this week.


That's it! You all have a good day, and don't be afraid to post comments, or click the "contact me" link on the right of your screen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)