Wednesday, December 03, 2003

It's Wednesday. One Less Hump in the Series to Get Over

December 3rd, 2003
2:04 P. M.


I really need to find out why I keep getting these full screen internet search things. I really don't like them at all. I originally started this post about 20 minutes ago, and got down to the humpday quote of the week, when a full screen thing popped up...

I tried to close it out, but it crashed my Internet Explorer (which caused my original post to go up in a puff of ones and zeroes), and now I can't remember what I had written.
Nothing very clever, I suspect. I know it was something about having a five beer buzz (which is normally unheard of in guys my size) and how I was researching my Humpday Quote of the Week (which is influenced by a Michael Nesmith song, which I forget the name of...all I can tell you is that it begins his "video LP" called "Elephant Parts").
So, here I go again...only this time, I'm going to try and save my post before I commit to the research...

I'm back now with the;


Humpday Quote of the

Week!


It pays to keep your chin up. You really need to see the next blow coming
And, since I couldn't find the quote that I wanted, I'll just attribute that one to me. It's not original, I'm sure, so if anyone knows its origin, e-mail me and I'll attribute it to the author.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)