Wednesday, November 12, 2003

My First Handwritten Entry!

November 11th, 2003
6:01 P. M.


Yes, indeed! My first handwritten entry. And it feels strange not being able to hit my backspace key to fix grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
I like being able to correct my mistakes and leave what I've written legible. It's impossible to show here, but I do make a great many mistakes which can make reading my handwriting a chore (even for me).

Well, I've been thinking about writing about my workplace and my experiences there.
However, I am on the second day of a three day suspension on what I believe to be some trumped up charges.
So much for that. Pity. I would really love to reveal the name of the place I work for, and possibly aid in its business. Until everything blows over, all things are settled, I will not say where I work.
I will also not write about some of the things I (and quite a few too many other people in other departments) have been going through.
Let me day that I work for a place that provides very vital services, that I would recommend people to help out in any way. No matter what I am going through there, this place is something I consider to be indispensable to our society.
Suffice it to say, I work at a charitable organization, and I will take this opportunity to encourage everyone to do anything they can for any charity they so choose.
It will be worthwhile for everyone involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)