Wednesday, November 26, 2003

I Must Be Slowing Down On This Blog Thing!

November 26th, 2003
12:30 A. M.


Yes, friends and neighbors, associates and curious onlookers, I think I'm slipping! I haven't exactly run out of things to write about, but I do think I've fallen into a mood where I don't feel like writing as often.
I must admit one thing ... this may not be much of a revelation here, but I've been feeling a little down lately. I trace it back to only the time change, and the shortening of the days, so it could only be seasonal. I haven't paid particular attention to the way my moods change with the seasons in the past, but here in these past few weeks, I've been feeling a little more down than usual.


And coming home to an empty house doesn't help, either.


I really need someone with whom I could share my space.


* ** * *** * ** * ***




Humpday Quote of the

Week!
I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.
-- Albert Einstein


My, do I have a lot of maturing to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)