Thursday, November 20, 2003

Happy Birthday, D!

November 20th, 2003
12:56 A. M.


Happy birthday to one of my dearest friends I have. All right, the dearest friend I have.

A year ago today;
I had lost (for the second time) my best friend a week ago.
I had one of the last contacts with my ex-girlfriend (who for some reason was not willing to reconcile.)
I felt very alone and...well...bored.

I didn't know where my life was headed. I felt like I had no friends (at least all the ones I had since childhood had undergone some sort of radical transformation, and they were no longer the people I knew them to be.) And, it was several months until I would reconnect with someone...someone I had forgotten exactly how much she had meant to me.

...And I never got to tell her before.

Today is her birthday. She is 29 years old (if she doesn't mind me pointing that out) and has been through quite a bit.

I'm hoping her life levels out from now on, and every wish she has ever had comes true.

...And, I'm hoping she forgives me for not having bought a birthday present for her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)