Monday, December 08, 2003

A Thoroughly Enjoyable Evening

December 8th, 2003
1:24 P. M.


I can't take too long typing this out, because I am normally in the shower by now, followed immediately by getting ready for work.
I meant to be home last night to do a Sunday entry, but I got too tired to drive. I wore myself out at the gym yesterday, and I didn't really start feeling it until around 10 o'clock (local time) last night. By that time, I was dropping off some Christmas decorations at my mothers house.
Leading up to that, though, was a nice evening of live Irish music at that "pub" I like to walk to. (To see why I put the word "pub" in quotation marks, click on the George Carlin link and find what he has to say about Irish pubs in the U.S.)
And, I had company this time. A friend of mine that used to work with me called yesterday afternoon and asked if I'd like to go out for a cup of coffee. I asked if we could make it tea or pop, and listen to traditional Irish folk (drinking) songs. They said "yes," and we went there instead. I think that I've brought the place a little more business!
Well, that about sums it up as quickly as I can for now.


I should be back into my normal schedule of posting daily soon, by the way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)