Saturday, December 06, 2003

Saturday Runnings

December 6th, 2003
3:02 P. M.


I got up a little earlier than I expected today. Normally, I go to bed at around 1 or 1:30 in the morning, and I wind up shutting my alarm off at 9:30 and sleeping 'til 11.
For some reason, though, I got up at 9:30 like I want to usually. That may not seem so strange, but I haven't told you yet that I stayed up until 3 this morning at my friend's house celebrating his birthday.

I do have a myriad of plans today (most of which I have already taken care). I took my friends to the stores this morning, and dropped them off at their house (these were, in fact, the guys I was hanging out with last night ... so that was not as far out of the way as it may have at first appeared).
Now, all I have left to do is go to the gym (and work off that beer I had last night), and go to my mom's and drop off her early Christmas present. (She isn't even expecting this ... it's a discount card, good today and tomorrow at one of her favorite clothing stores. I hope it comes in handy for her.)
Later on tonight, I'm going to go watch my dad's band practice, and perhaps run the sound board for them!

Gee, I'm actually getting very excited about this! That could explain why I didn't need as much sleep today. I'm betting, though, that I more than make up for it tonight. But, I hope not. I'm looking forward to going to the gym tomorrow. It's like D was telling me several months ago, "You have to give yourself something to look forward to every day."
The way things are going today, I must agree with that statement one more time, and promise D that I won't forget it (again)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)