Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I'm Going Back to My Old Routine

December 16th, 2003
12:20 P. M.


The old routine I'm talking about is writing in the early morning instead of after work. I'd like to feel as if I have more time in the day to conduct a personal life, and about the only way I can think of to do that is to get in bed earlier than I have been.


I've been missing out on running around because I get up so late (around 10 A. M.), and all I usually do is get my workout clothes on, grab a change of clothes and head straight for the gym. (I'm taking a day off from that today just to get my schedule re-arranged.)

So, after I finish this post, I'll research the weekly quote I'm going to post tomorrow, and then I'm ... hmm ... I don't know what I'll do next. I have two hours before I need to go to work.
I might just head down to the library and pay my late fees...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)