Monday, December 22, 2003

An Update I Was Asked to Make By D

Decemeber 22nd, 2003
12:08 A. M.

An update on a post from earlier this week; my sister's ex-boyfriend will not be found alive. Witnesses have come forward, according to my father and step-mother, saying that they saw him jump.

I had so much hope for this guy. I wanted to believe that he had learned from the rest of his family how to handle his life. He, like many of us out there, had a lot of potential. I think he could have made a positive change to this world of ours, if only he could have found the help he needed. I know his part of the family would have actually helped him out.

So, dear old acquaintance of mine, I miss what you could have been. I miss what D's ex-boyfriend could have been.

And although she is in a different catagory (I know she would still be here if she had faced the choice), I miss what Amy McDaniel could have been, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)