Saturday, October 25, 2003

Just Kickin' Around the Old Digs

October 25th, 2003
9:43 P.M.


Ok, I bet you folks were expecting me to skip a few more days before I posted again.
Well, I didn't.
I've been trying to get back into my old (new) habits. You see...in all the time that I haven't been posting to this web log, I haven't been working out either. I can already tell a difference. My clothes aren't fitting quite right anymore. I'm not worried, though. I'm going to be making it back to the gym regularly starting this week. I'm pretty much settled in to my new apartment, and I've picked up on my routine again.
So, I should be back on track once again here very soon.


Today has been set aside for running around with old friends. These are the guys who were once my roommates. We still do all sorts of adolescent things...hang out, listening to music, and playing video games. I'm the youngest of the three of us, and I turn 30 on January 1st, so we listen to older music, and play older video games (or the new sequels to the games we grew up playing.)
This is actually going to turn into an all nighter (without the staying up all night to see the sunrise sort of thing...all three of us have noticed one thing already; We just can't stay up like we used to.) I just came home to pick up a change of clothes and to post to my log.

Pretty much just forcing myself to sit in front of the keyboard once again...to keep the creative juices flowing.


I am afraid of losing all the gains I'd made in the past two months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)