Tuesday, September 23, 2003

You Can Never Start Planning for Retirement too Early

September 23rd, 2003
11:47 P. M.


Yep! I just found out that I did remember to open my IRA type thing at work a few months back. I also found out that I can check my portfolio over the web. Whoopee!
I'm trying to check it out right now. I didn't even know I had money going into it yet. I thought that the info I had in my mailbox at work was stuff saying "You Really Should Have Opened An Account with Us." But, it turns out that wasn't the case. It was my contract and certificate.
And, my mailbox is in a main hallway at work...and this stuff has my account numbers and social security number, too. Scary.
I mean, why couldn't someone have handed that to me directly instead of leaving it in my mailbox where anyone could have gotten to it without me ever knowing about it?!?


I'll never understand that.


I should be accustomed to this sort of thing...our paychecks are delivered to us the same way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)