Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Just a Blog Before I Go

October 7th, 2003
11:42 P. M.


I'm just dropping this line to tell you folks who may or may not be reading that I have in no way lost interest in maintaining This Space for Rent in any way whatsoever.
I will also warn you folks that I won't be writing so often at all this week (much like last week). This past week, and the week I'm looking forward to have one thing in common...there are many things that will keep me away from a computer with an internet connection.
My niece is up from Alabama this week, staying at my mother's house. So, while Mom is away at work, I will need to be there to watch my niece. At about the time I will be going to work, Mom will come home, so there will always be someone home with the 9 year-old this week.


Oh...and one more thing...


I will be going to Alabama this coming Sunday, and returning Tuesday afternoon. So, the next time you might get to hear from me will be next Tuesday.


On top of that, I will also be missing out on going to the gym until then, too. Bummer...I was really getting into a groove there...but, I will pick right up where I left off. I do intend to get in shape! (There is no getting back in shape...I would have to have been in shape at some point in the past for that to ring true....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)