Wednesday, September 24, 2003

It's Wednesday Again. Hard to Believe, Isn't It?

September 24th, 2003
11:55 P. M.


Is it me, or does time just move in bizarre ways? How is it that hours can drag by, but days, months and years can be a blur?
I've been trying to make sense of that for a while now. It's not just because I'm approaching 30...I noticed it when I was in elementary school. I was only in school from about 8 to 3:30, and it felt like forever. But, when the weekend hit, whoosh!
And then, there is some realization of the oddities of time passing that I have noticed because I'm approaching 30. Here's the gist of it;

Since I've turned 21.......22......23.....24....25...26..27.282930, the years seem

to get shorter...

And, I never seem to get done what I want to do. So, instead, I've turned to doing whatever the heck I can to fill the time I have...and have fun doing it.

Without any more ado, her is the:
Humpday Quote of the

Week!


He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
---Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Yeah, I know. Two Douglas Adams quotes in back to back weeks. I just like the way that man had with words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)