Friday, September 26, 2003

Can't Blog. Packing.

September 26th, 2003
10:57 P. M.


For all of you regular readers out there who are wondering why there was no Thursday post, refer to (but try not to "reference") the title of today's post.

I got the key to the new place today, and I will be moving some things over there tonight. More than likely, I will be moving stuff all weekend, so I won't have much time for my regular fare of running around with friends, and blogging.

You know what? I really don't like the word "blogging", but I use it anyway. I don't know why. I think "writing" would do quite well instead.

Oh, well. I suppose I must eventually get caught up in a language trend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)