Saturday, September 06, 2003

Pushing My Luck

September 6th, 2003
9:20 P.M.


I really am pushing my luck here. Do you folks remember how I said D has severe computer issues? Well, I'm over at her house right now showing her a few things I do on my blog. And I'm typing this out on her computer...I'm scared. According to her, I could loose every letter I am typing out at any second! Let's hope that does't happen.
Today's been a pretty ok kind of day. One thing that happened that kind of cast a pall on it was I saw my ex today...
I live across the street from her, and about the same time I was leaving my place, I saw her leaving hers...with another guy. Many emotions hit all at once. Not about wanting to get back at her (or with her), but whether or not to warn the new guy about what he could be getting into. I didn't though. I decided to try and go about my way and think nothing about it. Hard to do. But, I succeeded. I said nothing and the pangs are leaving me. Besides. This guy could just be a friend from work needing a ride somewhere...I hope, no matter what, that all works out...for her...me...and whoever winds up in our lives later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)