Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Goodbye, Rodney.

When I heard the news last night, I knew I was going to abandon the quote I've had picked out for the past few weeks. Rodney Dangerfield died yesterday at about one thirty in the afternoon. Since I never featured him in my blog, and never included a link to his site (nor did I even think to look for his site), I didn't want anyone to think I'd never heard of him. I, in fact, very much have heard of him. And, he was one of my childhood favorites.

Sheesh.

I never gave him any respect!

People say fish is good for a diet. But fish should never be cooked in butter. Fish should be cooked in its natural oils - Texaco, Mobil, Exxon...
-----Rodney Dangerfield

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)