Thursday, September 23, 2004

Happy Anniversary, You Lucky Lovebirds!

It was a little over a year ago that I managed to renew contact with a dear old friend of mine. The last time I saw her, she was trying (with limited success) to keep her ex-boyfriend out of her life. You all probably know the story by now. If you don't, you can scan through the archives of her blog to catch up. But, this post today isn't about the past.

It's about the future. A new day has dawned for my old friend. She is facing new, delight filled times ahead. But, there will be challenges and more difficulties along with that delight. After seeing her pull through some of the things I know she's gone through, I know these next few days, months, years will not keep her down.

Congratulations, D on your Third Wedding Anniversary.

May there be many, many, many more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)