Sunday, September 26, 2004

A Promise

Ok, no more politics on This Space for Rent. If I'm going to be accused of participating in all the "liberal rancor" (don't kno what that is ... sounds like a Star Wars Creature to me ...) then I will place it in its own little box.

This web log returns to its original intent. Which, I still don't quite know what that might be. I think I meant it to be a writing exercise ... A place where I can go to work on my flow. A place to work on obtaining that long missing, almost mythical creature in my life ... That dreaded "Elbow Grease!"

For far too long I've forgotten that purpose. Heck, I think I'll just make this a stream of consiousness sort of thing.

Hmm ... I think the word "fart" is hidden in the previous paragraph.

... Maybe I should dam up that stream ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)