Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Humpday Quote Tomorrow. I'm Mad Today.

I wrote another one of those posts that never saw the light of the web yesterday. I went on about being hacked at AOL and having some jerk send a mass mailing from my address.

In case you got anything from my AOL account ... Know that if it's about unscrambling pay per view channels, I didn't send it! If there are movies on those channels worth watching, I recommend buying them. If it turns out that those movies weren't worth watching, demand your money back! Remember! Money talks! The only way to eliminate sucky movies is to pay for the ones that don't suck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)