Sunday, October 10, 2004

A Feature I've Never Used Before

I was just poking around, and I decided to use the BlogThis feature more for my own reasons than for anyone's entertainment. (I started at my blogger profile and clicked on one of my interest links. I got back a list of other people who had common interests, and started reading random blogs tonight. The profile for the blogger who writes Curbside Prophet has as one of her favorite books Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman. Very interesting book, also one of my favorites ... I consider it recommended reading. ...If you ever want a good idea about just how loose security was around Los Alamos even sixty years ago ...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)