Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Isn't It a Little Late to Be Bloggin'?

January 28th, 2004
2:38 A. M.

Well, tonight was my first night on the new schedule. I made it through just fine, but look at what time I'm posting now. Kinda makes me glad I've got a few quotes in reserve for the

Humpday Quote of the

Week!
"To find out a girl's faults, praise her to her girl friends."

Benjamin Franklin


*** ** *** ** *** **


Looks like I'll be taking my promise to have entries ready to go in advance more seriously. Folks, I'm sleepy. I'm no longer a night owl, and my day is going to restart in less than eight hours.....
....What's worse ... I'm to that point of tired to where sleep gets hard to attain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)