Thursday, January 22, 2004

Three Steps to Blogging Bliss

January 22nd, 2004
1:48 P. M.

1. Log on.
2. Click publish button.
3. Go to bed.

This is what it's going to have to come down to if I want to get back into getting up early again. I've been sleeping 'til 10:30 or 11 in the morning since about Christmas time. Boy, it's a hard habit to break, this staying up late to blog!

I've been talking about changing that for weeks. It just takes baby steps, though. Like this one. This is the second baby step. Step one was talking about doing all the writing on the weekends, step two is writing one solitary entry eleven hours before it gets posted. I have no clue what the next step will be. It can't actually be writing on the weekend ... that seems like skipping to the goal....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)