Thursday, March 10, 2005

I Bet You Thought I Had Forgotten Wednesday!

Well, it's official! I missed a Humpday here! I posted the qoute at my deviantART site this time! I'll probably still put stuff up here from time to time ... Just to keep my links up and running. I'll need those to keep up with the blogs I read on a once in a while basis! (That's all of them, technically. I don't get around to reading them every day, or even every week. .... Ok, so not even every month, but I do try to read them!)


I just realized that my Renters can't post comments on the deviantART site, unless they've joined deviantART. So, I'll copy and paste what I wrote there over to here! And, here we go!:

Back at my old web log, I ran a regular feature called "The Humpday Qoute of the Week." I've only missed it about fifteen times in the past two years. These past couple of months, I've been running them in the theme of English Humor. I don't know if it counted or not, but I was inspired, of all things, by a New Scooby Movie that had Laurel and Hardy as guests. There was a scene where Velma leaned out of the Mystery Machine and asked, "Have an accident?"

Stan, standing next to Oliver and their stranded car, answered, "No thanks. We just had one."


I posted that a few weeks back. So, for my first Humpday Qoute of the Week on deviantArt, I present you with;



"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
-----Terry Pratchett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)