Thursday, January 27, 2005

On Speakers, Number 1. Make It So!

this is an audio post - click to play

I listened to this post myself. So, if anyone else doesn't quite understand what I'm saying, I have to say this; yes, I know I was talking pretty fast, and that if I hadn't been the one who had recorded it, I would understand only every other word.

By the way ... The part that goes something like "It's been three (*^)% since I've tried this ..." the missing word is 'months.' Upon listening, it almost sounds like 'weeks,' but it could've gone either way. (Now, who else out there can say the word 'months' and have it sound like 'weeks?' At least it's an original screw-up!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)