Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A Little Early This Week!

I'm online a little early this week! But, I'm watching the Comedy Channel, and Paul Gilmartin is on right now. He's had several lines that bear quoting in just 15 minutes ... I'll just give you two!!

The average American wouldn't know how to question authority if it was on the other side of a knock-knock joke.

I see people driving these gas guzzling SUV's, and some of them have put flags on them. I think that's like a hooker wearing a rosary.


I didn't write that second one down, and he said it as I was opening the Internet Explorer Window to write this entry. I know I might not have gotten the quote exactly right, but I'll urge my reader(s) to watch for his material!

_______________________________________________________________________

In Other News


Consider this my "coming out!" No, it's not what you think ... I'm merely borrowing a word from that movement. (A gay friend once told me that the theory is that we all have closets from which we need to 'come out,' and it's not always about sexuality! Well, I'm coming out of my closet...)

I've gotten into another 'blogging' type of website. It's called 'deviantART.com,' and here is a link to my deviantART.com site. I'm sad to announce that all my other blogs, even dear old This Space for Rent, will be falling by the wayside.

The reason I'm calling this my 'coming out' is that I've put my full name on this site. Now, you all will know it. Just don't bother looking me up in the phone book! The phone here is in my mom's name! (In case you see my full name, and decide to look it up online, I've already tried ... The numbers you might find for me are reaaaaalllly old! I have no idea who you'd end up waking in the middle of the night if you were to call them.

_______________________________________________________________________

This next line is just a personal observation. It has nothing to do with the other two sections. (Of course, the other two sections had nothing to do with each other.)

I just realized something today ... I've typed this whole entry up without once looking down at my hands....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)