Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Perhaps My Last Humpday Quote Ever! (On This Web Log!)

That's right! I'm wrapping this regular feature up over here. I'm going to be sending it over to My deviantART site. I might even do a second entry over there today! (There is an entry over there called "Welcome Renters!" Since I've thought of a name for people who read this blog, I might actually keep it running in some form from now on! I just don't know how often I'll update it anymore. Rest assured, Renters, that I'll be writing and taking photographs, and they'll all be posted!)

It's back to my planned tribute to English humor this week. (I think I'll go a bit ribald for this one ... Sorry, it can't be helped. This guy is English, what he said had that funny English twist ... but, it is on quite a different subject than I usually use. Then again, I've also told you that my full name is on the deviantART site. ...The name's Hiles! David Aaron Hiles! ... And, no, I'm not related in any way to R. Lee Ermey's character in the Frighteners.)

The Humpday Quote of the
Week!

"My girlfriend once asked me, 'Have you been having sex behind my back?' ... I said, 'Wot? Who did you think it was? Is it that hard to turn around and check?'"
-----Jimmy Carr, host of the gameshow Distraction (from a stand-up routine. I didn't write the exact quote down, but it was terribly funny, as was the rest of his routine!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)