Saturday, January 15, 2005

Tsunami Relief

I read the local paper today, and it said that there will be a Tsunami Aid concert at 8:00 P. M. (In my time zone, at least. I read through the list of acts that are to be performing. There are some big names involved, and a few great musicians, too! The two that surprised me were Roger Waters and Brian Wilson! I didn't expect either of these guys to be out for this night! I thought everyone had forgotten about them. Good thing that hasn't happened. I love being wrong about things like this!)

On a similar note, the Good Foods Market in Lexington, Kentucky has set aside January 22nd and 23rd to send 15% of its café and hotbar's profits to the American Red Cross. I encourage Lexington bloggers to go and buy at least one cup of tea from them. Bring your friends and family! Make a nice weekend brunch or dinner date with them at the Good Foods Café!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)