Tuesday, December 28, 2004


Say hello to my leetle friend! Her name is Peaches, and she is my niece's Christmas present from her mom (my sister.) This little one is made of only three things, and in these proportions: 1 part fur, 2 parts wiggles, 4 parts pure caffeine. My mom's dog appears to love her. Too bad she's going back down to Alabama in a couple of days. (I won't miss the teething very badly, but I will miss everything else about her. And, so will Duchess, our golden retriever.) Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mommy daddy big littl gygfxfdhdhhtgfexjtxrtrertdfx

September 28, 2005 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)